Castaway With Cupcake Toppers!
Wondering how to make your nautical summer party a breeze? Wonder no more with these amazingly easy DIY sailboat cupcake toppers! Super cute and crafty, seas this opportunity to take your party to new levels.
Simply gather the tools, materials, and download the SVG or PDF cutouts. Use our easy-to-follow steps below and you’ll be on your way to making your cupcakes nautical!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- PaperSource “Luxe Grey” and “Bluebell“
- Recollections Linen Paper “Royal White“
- Recollections Smooth Paper “Patriot Blue“
- Paper-Papers Curious Skin “Red“
- Wooden Skewers (cut to size)
- Gather tools and materials. Download the SVG or PDF. Print out patterns (if you want patterned sails).
- Cut out using a cutting machine or by hand with scissors.
- Glue sails to shorted skewer.
- Fold the flag over the end of the skewer and glue.
Craft Your Entire Summer!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team