How adorable are these needle-felted panda pals? This is a simple DIY project for all skill levels, including kids who are comfortable using a felting needle. Of course we also had to create some cute, little bamboo leaves out of felt for our panda pals.
If you have never done any needle felting before, we will guide you through it with our video tutorial below.
To get started on your needle-felted panda pals, check out our tools and materials list below. Using a foam egg to wrap the wool roving around is what makes it easy to create the body of your panda. After that, you will simply create the other shapes (like its nose, mouth, and eyes) with additional wool roving.
Our tutorial will walk you through each step, but be sure to reach out if you have any questions!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Detail Scissors
- Lia Griffith Needle Felting Needle Holder
- Lia Griffith Felting Needles – pack of 6
- Lia Griffith Felting Pad
- Needle Felting Roving Wool – Licorice and Natural White
- Wool Blend Felt – Juniper and Moss
- 2 Black Beads — 3-4mm
- Foam Eggs — 1 7/8″ x 2 1/2″ and 2 1/2″ x 3″ or Needle Felting Core Wool