We are so excited to add another new cardstock project to our collection of paper flowers! Designed by Meagan, this paper apple blossom branch is part of our spring craft summit to celebrate our 10-year anniversary. And we think it’s going to look so beautiful in your home this spring.
Just scroll down to see our supplies list, then download our template and tutorial.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
It’s always so delightful to see trees in bloom — from dogwoods to cherry blossoms and more. But sadly these spring blooms don’t last forever, which is why we’ve made many of our own blooming branches over the years. Our paper apple blossom branch will never wilt, and you can enjoy it in your home or office all year long.
Skill level: Advanced due to the small pieces and lots of extra added details to make it look as real as possible
Crafting tip: We used a real branch from a dogwood tree that is about 12-18″ in length.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Kai 8″ Scissors
- Kai 5″ Detail Scissors
- Pinking Shears — Scallop
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Steel Ball Shaping Tool
- Blending Brushes
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Bundle (save on the items below while stock lasts)
— OR —
- Lia Griffith Cardstock — White Pack: Muslin and Green Pack: Spanish Moss
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Juniper, Vanilla, and Chiffon
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Floral Tape — Green
- Karin Brushmarker Pro — Pale Pink
- Karin Brushmarker Pro Blender
- PanPastel Artist Pastel – Burnt Sienna Shade 740.3
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- Branch (We cut ours from a dogwood tree)
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member