Brighten Her Day With Blossoms
This cute Mother’s Day wreath is a great way to brighten her day. Adorned in mini paper apple blossoms, you can hang this sweet sentiment on the front or bedroom door to surprise her in the morning or after work. Below you will find all the tools, materials, and steps to make this gorgeous mini wreath. Trust us – it’s easier than you think!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Pliers / Wire Cutters
- Wooden Skewer/ chopstick
- Text Weight Paper – Cryogen White, Fairway, Super Gold
- Art Markers – Copic Sketch Crimson (RV29), Light Pink (RV21), Colorless Blender (0)
- Natural Floral Wire
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut out paper pieces according to the template.
- Color the petals with a light pink art marker, moving from the outside edges of the petals inward. Blend in the color using a colorless blender.
- Blend in a darker magenta color along the edges of the blossom petals, but even more on the blossom buds. To make a softer gradient, you can apply the magenta marker to a plastic surface and pick up some of the color with a colorless blender, and then applying it to the edges of the petals.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia . We love seeing the creative magic you conjure so strut your stuff and flaunt those project photos for all to see — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
We’re here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team