Our paper chestnut leaves are papercut perfection! So easy to craft with the help of a Cricut cutting machine or a pair of scissors alike. Gather the supplies listed below and follow our simple step-by-step photo tutorial for leafy green goodness…
Tools & Materials
- Scissors or Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Paper Papers – Gumdrop Green
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 20-gauge
- Green Floral Tape
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the leaves according to the pattern.
- Use the edge of a pair of scissors to fold along the score lines and curl the edges slightly.
- Cut some small strips of paper. Place wire on the backs of your leaves and glue, then place paper strips over the wire to secure.
- Use floral tape to cover the wire.
- Use floral tape to attach all seven leaves together as shown.
Craft With Us
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a membership to join our crafting community today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia and show us what you’ve been up to. And always feel free to reach out with your questions and commentary — we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day ~ Lia & Team