Our paper chestnut leaves are papercut perfection! So easy to craft with the help of a Cricut cutting machine or a pair of scissors alike. Gather the supplies listed below and follow our simple step-by-step photo tutorial for leafy green goodness…
Tools & Materials
- Scissors or Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Paper Papers – Gumdrop Green
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 20-gauge
- Green Floral Tape
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the leaves according to the pattern.
- Use the edge of a pair of scissors to fold along the score lines and curl the edges slightly.
- Cut some small strips of paper. Place wire on the backs of your leaves and glue, then place paper strips over the wire to secure.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Craft With Us
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a membership to join our crafting community today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia and show us what you’ve been up to. And always feel free to reach out with your questions and commentary — we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day ~ Lia & Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.