Leaf It to Lia
Our paper chestnut leaves are papercut perfection! So easy to craft with the help of a Cricut cutting machine or a pair of scissors alike. Gather the supplies listed below and follow our simple step-by-step photo tutorial for leafy green goodness…
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the leaves according to the pattern.
- Use the edge of a pair of scissors to fold along the score lines and curl the edges slightly.
- Cut some small strips of paper. Place wire on the backs of your leaves and glue, then place paper strips over the wire to secure.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Craft With Us
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a membership to join our crafting community today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia and show us what you’ve been up to. And always feel free to reach out with your questions and commentary — we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day ~ Lia & Team
- Lia Griffith Frosted Paper – Succulent Pack
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18-gauge
- Green Floral Tape
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member