Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Some of you may remember these paper dolls my daughter Emily designed for the site a few years back. Well, now she’s officially on the team and illustrating a whole new set of paper dolls for our members! We are calling our first paper doll Alyssa, and she comes with a few different paper outfits for fall and Halloween.
Because this is a print-then-cut project, you will need a Cricut cutting machine. Or you can always use our template to cut your paper doll by hand.
Get dolled up for Halloween
While we are calling our paper doll Alyssa, your little one can name her whatever she prefers! Paper dolls are a great way to encourage pretend play, which also promotes creativity, exploration, and communication. Plus they are very easy to make and provide endless entertainment for kids.
Stay tuned for our next paper doll, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions for a future doll you want to see us make. We already have a few ideas but always love to hear yours!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cardstock (for the doll)
- Printer Paper (for the clothes)
- Paper Clip, Tape, or Glue (for the doll’s base)
- Gather your tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Use a Cricut with our print-then-cut file, or use scissors to cut by hand. If you need help with the print-then-cut feature in Design Space, be sure to check out our video, Using JPG files in Design Space.
- Once your paper doll is cut, use a paper clip, tape, or glue to close the paper stand she’s on so she can balance.
Need more guidance? Watch our video: 5 Steps for Basic Print then Cut
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member