Introducing a gorgeous new paper wreath that will tickle your crafting fancy — our paper orchid flower wreath. Made using one of our cymbidium orchid frosted paper flower kits and extra fine crepe paper from our online shop, this wreath is surprisingly simple to assemble. If you love this project, why not get creative and attempt wreaths featuring some of our other paper flower kits? Simply gather the supplies listed below and follow along with our step-by-step photos tutorial for orchid awesomeness today!
- Lia Griffith Cymbidium Orchid Frosted Paper Flower Kit
- Lia Griffith Metallic Extra Fine Crepe Paper in Copper
- 14” Foam Wreath Form
- Floral Wire – 18 Gauge
- Faux Berry Sprigs
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut 2” strips of crepe paper across the grain and wrap them around your foam wreath.
- Assemble the orchid blooms (see video). Fold the leaves and use scissors to fringe them at an angle.
- Halve your crepe paper leaves and glue them together at their centers.
- Glue your leaves around the wreath overlapping in the same direction.
- Arrange and glue the orchids onto one side of the wreath.
- Then arrange and glue the green pine branches behind the orchids.
- Attach berry sprigs between your orchid blooms.
More to Explore
Get creative with all of our paper flower kits, available for purchase in our online shop!
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! And remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects — we can’t wait to see what you’re up to. Until next time ~ Lia & Team