Introducing a gorgeous new paper wreath that will tickle your crafting fancy – our paper orchid flower wreath. Made using our frosted paper cymbidium orchids and extra fine crepe paper from our online shop, this wreath is surprisingly simple to assemble. Simply gather the supplies listed below and follow along with our step-by-step photos tutorial for orchid awesomeness today!
- Frosted Paper Cymbidium Orchids
- Lia Griffith Metallic Extra Fine Crepe Paper in Copper
- 14” Foam Wreath Form
- Floral Wire – 18 Gauge
- Faux Berry Sprigs
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut 2” strips of crepe paper across the grain and wrap them around your foam wreath.
- Assemble the orchid blooms according to instructions. Fold the leaves and use scissors to fringe them at an angle.
- Halve your crepe paper leaves and glue them together at their centers
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
More to Explore
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! And remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects — we can’t wait to see what you’re up to. Until next time ~ Lia & team