This paper turkey table decor is a fun seasonal project for the whole family! With just a few simple supplies and easy-to-follow instructions, even the littlest crafters will have fun bringing this beautiful bird to life. What better way to give thanks than to craft something beautiful with loved ones of all-ages? Happy Thanksgiving!
Tools & Materials
- Paper Source Text Weight Paper in Curry, Papaya, Persimmon and Soft White
- Paper Source Cardstock in Paper Bag
- Glue Stick
- Scissors or Cutting Machine
- Cut out the paper according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Using a glue stick, glue the white middle body between the two turkey body cut outs. Repeat with the wings.
- Score the tail feathers along the score lines, then glue them onto the larger tail piece.
- Assemble your turkey.
More to Explore
For more DIY Thanksgiving inspiration, browse our website here!
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Join the community on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership to start crafting with us today. Remember to use #MadeWithLia when posting photos of your finished projects — we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to. Until next time ~ Lia & Team