A is for apple that you should eat everyday. T is for teacher to thank in a big way. The end of the school year is approaching. Thank your teacher with something more than just an apple with this papercut gift card holder! It’s a cute and craftsy way to say thanks. School is in session; scroll down and we’ll teach you how to make your very own apple gift card holder below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Cardstock – Green Mini Dots
- Lia Griffith Cardstock – Red Pack
- Mini Antique Metal Brads
- Double-Sided Tape
- Gather tools and materials.
- Download, print and cut your apples and leaves.
- Fold leaf along the score line and use your curling tool to add shape.
- Punch a hole in the upper left corner and attach with brad, placing the apple with the cutout at the bottom.
- Use double-sided tape to attach the leaf on the back.
- Place your gift-card inside the half-moon shaped cutouts and it’s ready to gift!
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.