As part of our Midwestern floral bouquet for Cricut, these papercut Aster flowers are as sweet as can be. Made with the help of the Cricut Maker cutting machine, it took us no time to whip up a batch of these delicate beauties; however, feel free to use scissors to cut by hand instead! For the greenery, we used the grass from this beautiful wreath. In the coming days, we’ll be introducing you to the rest of the flowers featured in this bouquet. Sunflowers and wheat and daisies… oh my! Stay tuned, crafters…
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
Tools & Materials
- Scissors or Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Text Weight Frosted Metallic Paper in Violette
- Yellow Roving Felt
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 20-gauge
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the flowers according to the pattern notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Curl the flower petals using the edge of your scissors.
- Press the wire up through the center of the flower and place a glue dot on the tip of it to hold in place.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Get your craft on with a membership — just $10 a month or $100 for the year! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for even more DIY inspiration, and remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects — you inspire us as much as we inspire you! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team