This papercut Mother’s Day banner is the perfect way to brighten her day. String one up in the morning for a super sweet surprise. We’ve included two styles of banners – one that says “Happy Mother’s Day” and one with cute scandi-style flowers to match. This project perfectly complements our other scandi-style Mother’s Day goodies. Check out our matching Mother’s Day cards, wrapping paper and gift tags.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cardstock Paper – My Mind’s Eye “Ballerina Pink” “Moonstone Blue”
- Cricut Pearl Paper “Coral” and “Sunshine”
- If using a cutting machine – download the SVG files, print and cut using paper colors listed above.
- If cutting by hand – Print onto white cardstock paper. Cut out with scissors or with a craft knife.
- Punch out holes in the top two corners of each letter or flower.
- Use your embroidery needle to run a length of twine through the letters and flowers and you’re ready to hang it up for Mother’s Day!
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team