Halloween treat boxes are one of our favorite DIY’s to share this time of year. Make a memorable treat box using our SVG cut file design or simple cut and score PDF pattern. We like to use card stock for a sturdy treat box, and we’ve used our favorite spooky color palette with shimmer black and rich purple. You can even pop a little vellum paper or white paper inside the box for the eyes and teeny fangs and your trick or treaters will be spook-tacularly impressed! Find more print and cut Halloween treat boxes here.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Bat Box Crazy
Hand Cutting Steps
- Print the PDF template onto your paper if you are cutting by hand.
- Cut the pattern out ,including the eyes and fangs. A craft knife is best to use at this stage.
- Score down the marked score lines (shown on the pattern).
- Optional: cover the eyes and fangs with vellum or white paper. Glue to fix in place.
- Fold the pillow box at the score lines and glue the tab inside the box to secure.
- Use hot glue to stick the wings on across the back of the pillow box.
- Fill with yummy treats or little toys for those with allergies.
To make these Halloween treat boxes with a cutting machine, simply save the SVG file to your computer and upload to Design Space as usual. Follow assembly instructions from step number 5. Enjoy!
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and be sure to sign up for your Lia Griffith membership to start crafting with us today! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest work and always feel free to reach out with questions and/or feedback. Much love ~ Lia & Team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member