Dia de los Muertos or “Day of the Dead” is a Mexican holiday celebrated the day after Halloween. This day brings families and friends together to remember the lives of lost loved ones. Best celebrated with costumes and décor, why not give our papercut sugar skull mask a try?
We cut our sugar skull mask on our Cricut cutting machine, but feel free to cut by hand as well. You can also find more DIY Dia de Muertos regalia on our site.
- Scissors or Cutting Machine
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out your paper according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Use spray adhesive to glue the pieces together. Be sure to line up the two holes on either side.
- Tie a 12″ piece of ribbon to either side of the mask.
Join us on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today. For a chance to be featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects — your creativity never fails to inspire! All the best ~ Lia & team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.