To compliment our printable unicorn Valentines, our easy DIY papercut unicorn Valentine tags are pure magic. These are extra enchanted when crafted with assorted sparkly papers, such as Recollections silver and rosy glitter cardstock. These make for both unique trading cards or gift/treat tags. Using an art marker, label with names or sentimental sayings of your imagining. Happy Valentine’s Day, crafters!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Recollections Cardstock in White, and Silver Glitter and Rosy Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock in Moonstone Blue and Ballerina Pink, and Watermelon Pink
- Paper Source Paper in Bluebell
Knit Picks Brava Sport Yarn in Mint, Sky, Tranquil, Blush, and Clarity
- Copic Sketch Marker in Rose Quartz (V0000)
- Cut the paper pieces out by hand or print out the template and cut by hand with an X-Acto blade.
- Use spray adhesive or a glue dot roller to attach the glitter layer to the back of the white. Glue together the rainbow and cloud.
- Cut yarn pieces about 8″ long. Fold them in half and thread into the hole from the back. Pull the ends through the loop and pull. Repeat for the rest of the mane (we did two strands of yarn for the tail).
- Carefully unravel the yarn strands for a wavy look. Trim the hair if you want.
- Write a message for your magical Valentine!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Much love ~ Lia and Team