Even if you don’t consider yourself an artist, we’re here to help you out with easy framed artwork you can make in no time at all with a cutting machine. This papercut woodland mushroom art is so simple, beautiful, and fun to create!
Woodland Art Wonder
Our papercut woodland mushroom art features three cute mushrooms in different sizes, a snail, some ferns, and long blades of grass. Due to the intricate details, we do recommend using a cutting machine with our SVG file. But you are always welcome to cut by hand using our printable template. Just check out our supplies list below to see what you need.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Detail Knife, Cutting Mat, Ruler, and Scoring Tool (if cutting by hand)
- Adhesive Dot Roller or Glue Stick
- 8.5 x 11 Paper — Paperpapers Poptone Razzle Berry, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green, Bubblegum, Basis Green
- 12 x 12 Cardstock Paper — Paperpapers Basis White
- Wood Veneer Sheet — Cricut Natural Wood Veneer Maple
- Shadow Box Frame
- Adhesive Foam Mounting Squares
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.