These pom pom penguins are irresistibly adorable! Pom poms are so simple to create… a great project for even the smallest of crafters. Gather the tools and materials listed below, and craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial. Turn into cute-as-can-be ornaments or gift as toys. For another pom pom holiday project, check out our pom pom gnomes.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Wrap the pom pom maker with three-quarters black yarn and one-quarter white yarn. Make two pom poms.
- Cut along the grooves in the pom pom maker
- Tie a five-inch piece of yarn around where you just cut, then remove the pom pom maker.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Loving these pom pom penguins? Explore more pom pom projects here. For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today. For a chance to be featured on our social media, remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your finished projects — we can’t wait to see what you create! Happy Holidays ~ Lia & Team
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted Yarn – Black, White
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Mango (formerly Golden), Strawberry, and Marble (formerly Smoke)
- Metallic Pipe Cleaners in Silver and Red
- 1/4″ Black Beads
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member