Have a long-distance friend or family member? A loved one you haven’t seen in a bit? Our positivi-tea papercut card is a fun way to “share” a cup of tea with them while letting them know you’re thinking of them.
This DIY project includes two card designs — one with text on the front and one without. Along with our papercut version, there is also a printable version (in both color and black & white) if you don’t have a cutting machine or don’t want to hand-cut all of the pieces.
Who doesn’t love getting a handmade card? Now that we carry cardstock in our shop, we’re excited to design new cards for you to make. Our positivi-tea papercut card includes so many pretty and thoughtful details – it’s sure to delight anyone who receives it!
Ready to start crafting? Both of our positivi-tea card designs are one-sided, so you may want to write a message on one side before gluing your papercut pieces onto the card. Or you can always include a handwritten note with the card inside the envelope.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Kai 5″ Detail Scissors and Detail Knife (if cutting pieces by hand)
- Kai 8″ Scissors (for printable version)
- Tombow – Permanent Adhesive Tape
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
- Small White Foam Risers
- Lia Griffith Cardstock Paper — Lime Pop, Seafoam, Sky, Madras Blue, Spearmint, Neptune, and Oceanside
- Vellum — Clear
How to Make a Positivi-Tea Papercut Card
- Gather your tools and materials. Then download the template or SVG file below.
- Cut out all of the pieces and set aside.
- Use the roller glue and place the light blue paper on top of the large back. I will be using the adhesive tape for this whole assembling process unless stated.
- We will start with the large teapot card. Glue down the text. Pro tip: You can use your tweezers between letters to clear away any excess roller glue.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.