Have a long-distance friend or family member? A loved one you haven’t seen in a bit? Our positivi-tea papercut card is a fun way to “share” a cup of tea with them while letting them know you’re thinking of them.
This DIY project includes two card designs — one with text on the front and one without. Along with our papercut version, there is also a printable version (in both color and black & white) if you don’t have a cutting machine or don’t want to hand-cut all of the pieces.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Who doesn’t love getting a handmade card? Now that we carry cardstock in our shop, we’re excited to design new cards for you to make. Our positivi-tea papercut card includes so many pretty and thoughtful details – it’s sure to delight anyone who receives it!
Ready to start crafting? Both of our positivi-tea card designs are one-sided, so you may want to write a message on one side before gluing your papercut pieces onto the card. Or you can always include a handwritten note with the card inside the envelope.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
How to Make a Positivi-Tea Papercut Card
- Gather your tools and materials. Then download the template or SVG file listed on the right hand side at the top of this post.
- Cut out all of the pieces and set aside.
- Use the roller glue and place the light blue paper on top of the large back. I will be using the adhesive tape for this whole assembling process unless stated.
- We will start with the large teapot card. Glue down the text. Pro tip: You can use your tweezers between letters to clear away any excess roller glue.
Full tutorial available for members to download listed on the right hand side at the top of this post.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Kai 5″ Detail Scissors and Detail Knife (if cutting pieces by hand)
- Kai 8″ Scissors (for printable version)
- Tombow – Permanent Adhesive Tape
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
- Small White Foam Risers
- Lia Griffith Cardstock Paper — Lime Pop, Seafoam, Sky, Madras Blue, Spearmint, Neptune, and Oceanside
- Vellum — Clear
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member