Get your spook on with these printable Halloween party hats, printed on our favorite Canon TS6020 printer. We’ve created three printable hat patterns for you to choose from: a top hat, a witch hat and a clown hat. To begin crafting, simply download and print onto a white cardstock. After printing, cut out your desired templates. Then use a low-temp hot glue gun to hold your hats together. If making the clown hat, create a pom pom for the tip of the hat. Fasten your paper hats to a headband and as easy as that, you’ll be ready to ring in the Halloween season! Adorable costume pieces for spooksters of all ages… make one hat or give all three a try today! Happy haunting!
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Extra Small Pom Pom Maker
- Cardstock Printer Paper
- Yarn – Knit Picks Brava Sport in Caution and Custard
- Cut out the hat from the template.
- Form the hat into a cone and glue the edge closed. Curling the paper on the edge of a table will make it easier.
- Make a small pom pom using two colors of yarn. Trim around, keeping the long yarn strands used for tying it off.
- Pull the yarn strands through the opening of the cone hat. Glue along the edge and press the pom on. Trim the yarn strands inside the hat.
- Glue the inside edge of the hat on both sides to a headband to wear.
Strut Your Stuff!
For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects — we can’t wait to see what you’re creating! For more DIY inspiration, follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership. And always feel free to reach out with your questions and feedback — we love hearing from you. Keep up the crafting ~ Lia & Team
Become a Member to get more projects
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.