What child wouldn’t be thrilled to receive a letter from Santa? We are going to make it easy for you to surprise the kids with the adorable printable. The letter comes with the printable envelope to match. All you need to do is download the PDF onto your computer and open in Adobe Acrobat or Reader – members can download all of our DIY files for a full year! The sample text can easily be selected and you can write your own personalized Santa letter for each child in your life. The font we chose is the classic typewriter look which is standard on most computers. For the printable envelope, simply type in the child’s address. Print the letter and envelope onto simple paper, trim, fold and done.
How To Print this Letter From Santa
- Become a member and download the PDF to your computer
- Open in Adobe Acrobat or Reader
- Select the sample text and edit with your own words – you can chose any font but we like the traditional typewriter font.
- Print onto paper or card stock
- Alter the text on the envelope in the same way
- Print the envelope onto paper or card stock, trim, score the lines, fold and glue
- Mail the letter to your child in time for Christmas!
This little treat is ready to sneak into you mail pile. For our printable response letters to Santa, for the kids to reply or send their own handwritten wish list, be sure and come back tomorrow because we have you covered! Cheers! ~ Lia
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.