When the Rubber Meets the Ruby
It’s incredible how realistic this Ruby Rubber Plant looks and feels! You will keep your house guests guessing time and time again. Best of all? It doesn’t even need water – just a little tender love and craft. Simply gather the materials listed below and craft along with our tutorial to create the perfect statement plant for your home.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Text Weight Paper – Paper Papers “Pink Lemonade”
- Text Weight Paper – White Printer Paper
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 22 Gauge
- Floral Tape – Lia Griffith “Bark”
- Mod Podge
- Tree Branch – About 24”
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Print about 20 large leaves and 10 small leaves, then cut the leaves out.
- Cut 30 9in pieces of wire then wrap half of each wire with the brown floral tape.
- Fold each leaf in half.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy Spring! ~ Lia & Team