Looking for a simple Thanksgiving craft that kids will love? Our printable turkey finger puppet is ready to go. Just print, cut, and enjoy. While we designed this puppet for kids to play with, I will admit that many of us in the studio had fun with this one!
Also, if you’re busy getting dinner ready, this is an easy way to keep the kiddos busy and entertained. A couple other ideas that come to mind are our turkey crayon cup and Thanksgiving coloring sheets.
Feathered Finger Puppet Friend
Our printable turkey finger puppet is not only simple to make—it’s a total hoot to play with! You’ll be very pleased to hear that we have two sizes available to download. There’s a small size and a large size, so everyone can join in on the fun. Follow our simple steps below to make a Thanksgiving craft that your family will enjoy.
Tools & Materials
- 8.5″x11″ White Cardstock
- Glue Stick or Double-sided Tape
How to Make this Printable Turkey Finger Puppet
- Print the pattern below on 8.5″x11″ cardstock paper; then cut out the turkey, feathers, and rings.
- Using a glue stick, glue the white strips of paper in a loop at the back of the turkey head. Make sure the loop is the right size for your thumb.
- Repeat with the feathers, again making sure the loops are the right size for your fingers.
- Pop each piece onto your hand and have a gloriously thankful Thanksgiving! 🙂
More to Explore
For more DIY Thanksgiving inspiration, browse our website here!
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Join us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Browse our DIY video tutorials on YouTube. And sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership to start crafting with us today!
Also, remember to use #MadeWithLia when posting photos of your finished projects. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to. Happy Thanksgiving! ~ Lia & team