Feathered Finger Puppet Friend!
How. Much. Fun? Who doesn’t need a feathered turkey finger puppet this Thanksgiving?! Keep the kids entertained at the dinner table, or just give your girlfriends a giggle, our printable finger puppet turkey is not only simple to make, it’s a total hoot to play with! You’ll be very pleased to hear that we have two sizes available to download, small and large – so no one need feel left out! Follow our simple steps below to make a Thanksgiving craft that your family will be VERY grateful for 🙂
Tools & Materials
- 8.5×11 white cardstock
- Glue stick or double-sided tape
Steps To Make Your Printable Finger Puppet
- Print on 8.5×11 cardstock paper, then cut out turkey, feathers, and rings.
- Using a glue stick, glue the white strips of paper in a loop at the back of the turkey head – make sure the loop is the right size for your thumb.
- Repeat with the feathers, again making sure the loops are the right size for your fingers.
- Pop onto your hand and have a gloriously thankful Thanksgiving 🙂
More to Explore
For more DIY Thanksgiving inspiration, browse our website here!
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Join the community on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership to start crafting with us today. Remember to use #MadeWithLia when posting photos of your finished projects — we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to. Until next time ~ Lia & Team