These whimsical paper straw toppers are so fun and simple to make. Attach them to the top of cute paper straws to make your party pop. To add this fantasy finishing touch to your party, simply download the patterns below, cut, attach and take a celebratory sip.
We have assembled everything you need to create your own enchanting unicorn celebration. These paper straw toppers match perfectly with our other unicorn party crafts. Feel free to coordinate all of these projects to make your party dreams come true. Stay magical crafters!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- White cardstock printer paper
- Recollections “Solar White” cardstock
- Paper-Papers “Pure Silver” cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye “Lovable” cardstock (similar), “Ballerina Pink” & “Moonstone Blue” & “Purple Hearts”(similar)
- Paper Source “Bluebell” & “Plum” text or cardstock
- Tacky Craft Glue
- Paper Party Straws
- Party Cups
(With cutting machine)
1. Cut out all the pieces for the stars in colors of your choice.
(Cutting by hand)
1. Print out onto white cardstock and cut out with a craft knife or scissors.
2. Glue the stars together using tacky craft glue and small paintbrush. Then glue the stars onto the paper straws using tacky craft glue or a hot glue gun.
Join the Party
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Much love ~ Lia and Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.