This Valentine’s Day, spread the love with a teeny tiny bouquet of sweet spiral paper roses. These flowers are a breeze! You’ll have so much fun making them and even more fun witnessing the smiles on your sweethearts’ faces! We chose to make our roses in pretty pinks, but they look just as lovely in romantic reds. Get creative with your color palette!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Paper Papers Text Weight Paper in Fairway, Coral, and Pink Lemonade
- Green Paper-Covered Floral Wire – 18-gauge
- Lia Griffith Floral Tape in Moss
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the paper according to the template.
- Curl in the middle piece, then glue the end of a wire to the middle.
- Twist your remaining paper around, then glue to secure. Build up glue at the base of flower as shown.
- Cover the wire with green floral tape, attaching leaves as you wrap down.
- Finish by curling the tops of the petals.
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Reach out anytime. And show us what you’re crafting by using #MadeWithLia — we just might feature your work on our social media channels! Your creativity is our greatest inspiration. Much love ~ Lia & Team