Get Caught in the Crafting Web
Halloween is right around the corner… Give your house a haunted twist with some spooktacular decor! Our spiderweb candle wraps are a frighteningly fun way to get the party started. We used our Cricut cutting machine to craft, but you can also use a pair of scissors if you don’t have access to one. Simply download our SVGs or PDFs and follow our instructions to assemble. With just a few simple supplies and steps, turn any old candles into emblems of eeriness!
Tools & Materials
- Cutting Machine or Scissors
- Text Weight Paper in Onyx, Antique Gold and Ruby (1 piece of paper per web)
- Transfer Tape
- Scotch Tape
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Adjust the size of the web according to the candle you have chosen.
- Cut out the paper or vinyl according to the pattern notes.
- If using vinyl, apply the transfer tape.
- Position the web around the candle.
- If using paper, tape the back side into place.
More to Explore
For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagam, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a membership today. Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects — maybe we’ll even feature your work on our social media! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
[…] Get the tutorial at Lia Griffith. […]
Hi Team, will there be a *.pdf (color print) for those without cutting machine? To be printed on white paper or transparent foil.
If yes, don’t hurry, Halloween is far away 🙂
The paper colors on white candles, look very elegant.
Greetings from stormy Germany
I just uploaded the PDF 😉
Thank you Lia. The candles look great – I love candles, any shape and color,
You’re so welcome 🙂