Halloween is right around the corner… Give your house a haunted twist with some spooktacular decor! Our spiderweb candle wraps are a frighteningly fun way to get the party started. We used our Cricut cutting machine to craft, but you can also use a pair of scissors if you don’t have access to one. Simply download our SVGs or PDFs and follow our instructions to assemble. With just a few simple supplies and steps, turn any old candles into emblems of eeriness!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Adjust the size of the web according to the candle you have chosen.
- Cut out the paper or vinyl according to the pattern notes.
- If using vinyl, apply the transfer tape.
- Position the web around the candle.
- If using paper, tape the back side into place.
More to Explore
For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagam, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a membership today. Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects — maybe we’ll even feature your work on our social media! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team
- Text Weight Paper in Onyx, Antique Gold and Ruby (1 piece of paper per web)
- Vinyl and Transfer Tape
- Scotch Tape
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member