Star Light, Star Bright
This star garland and confetti will have you believing in magic. We love the shine and holographic effect this paper gives. The best thing about this project is how simple it is to make. Just gather the tools and materials listed below to whip up some whimsy with us.
We have assembled everything you need to create your own enchanting unicorn celebration. This star garland and confetti matches perfectly with our other unicorn party crafts. Feel free to coordinate all of these projects to make your party dreams come true. Stay magical crafters!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cutting machine (recommended)
- Scissors or craft knife
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun (optional)
- Holograph Paper – Recollections
- Paper Source “Plum” cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye “Ballerina Pink” cardstock
- Baker’s Twine
- Tacky Craft Glue
- Download the PDF or SVG cut files below, print and/or cut the stars onto the holograph paper.
- Attach the stars to the Baker’s Twine using tacky glue or the hot glue gun and you’re ready to hang it up for your party!
- Cut the confetti using the 3 various colors of carstock to mix it up. Sprinkle it freely throughout your party decor.
Join the Party
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Much love ~ Lia and Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
[…] put up Star Garland and Confetti seemed first on Lia […]