Take a sip of summertime with this delicious summer berry frosé recipe. Designer Meagan came up with this recipe on accident and what a sweet surprise it was! She crafted these gorgeous retro drinking glasses to compliment the adult beverage, making it even more of a treat to sip on. With just three simple ingredients, celebrate the summer season before it’s too late!
- 1 Bottle of Rosé Wine
- 2 Cups of Sparkling Lemonade
- 1 Cup of Fresh Strawberries
- Freeze the wine and one cup of the sparkling lemonade in an ice cube tray overnight for six hours.
- Quarter the strawberries.
- In a blender, combine the frozen rosé, frozen lemonade and quartered berries.
- Add the remaining cup of frozen lemonade to desired taste and consistency.
- Celebrate summertime!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own membership today! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects… your creativity is our greatest inspiration! Cheers ~ Lia & Team