Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Sweetness and Light
Ambient lighting is quite possibly the single most important factor in making a house a home. This strand of summer string lights have the transformative power of turning an average space into a wonderland. Turn off loud overhead lighting and switch on some fairy lights – as cozy as can be, you’ll love how quick and fun it is to put together this simply stylish string of lights. Light up your life!
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Vellum Paper – Cricut vellum brights sampler – yellow, blue, magenta
- Double Sided Tape
- String Lights
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut and score the paper according to the pattern notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Fold the paper along the score marks.
- Fold the paper into the shape and use the double sided tape on each tab to hold it together. Do not tape the side with the hole.
- Unscrew a light bulb and place it through the hole in the paper, then screw the light back into place. Then tape the tab closed over the light bulb.
- Repeat steps 3-5 and place a cover over each light.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and become a member today at LiaGriffith.com. Have any burning crafting questions? Always feel free to reach out – we love hearing your feedback. Remember too use #LoveLia when sharing photos of your finished work… we love to see what our crafting family has been up to. Much love ~ Lia & Team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member