DIY de Muertos
Our marigold flower crown is the perfect DIY accessory for dia de los muertos. Celebrate your loved ones in style with this easy to craft head wreath. Use our marigold templates and tutorial to make the flowers and then follow the instructions below to assemble the head wreath. For more dia de muertos DIYs, click here and here.
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Scissors
- Lia Griffith Frosted Tissue Paper – Tropical Squeeze
- Text Weight Paper– Fairway, Onyx
- Green Ribbon
- Double-Sided Tape – X-Press It 1/8” double-sided
- Gather the craft tools and materials listed above.
- Make tissue paper marigolds according to instructions in our previous project post. Use double-sided tape to cover the headband, then wrap it in green ribbon.
- Arrange your flowers and leaves; then glue everything into place.
- Gather some black tulle and glue it into place on the backside of the headband.
Strut Your Stuff
Show us what you’ve been working on! Use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects on Instagram or Facebook.
Questions? Comments? Reach out anytime. We love hearing from you! Happy crafting ~ Lia & team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.