If you’re hosting a scorchin’ summer party, then you’ll definitely want this tropical leaf garland on your decor to-do list! Made with three types of paper – metallic, POPTONE, and basis color – this incredible craft uses various leaf cutouts to create that 3D look. And when you make your DIY decorations pop!, your party will definitely be remembered.
The cool thing is, this leaf garland is super simple to make! All you do is gather the tools and materials listed below, then download the SVG or PDF templates. After that, follow the steps in our photo tutorial or our downloadable instructions.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cricut Explore Air 2 (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Scissors
- Craft Knife and Cutting Mat (if cutting by hand)
- Curling Tool
- If you haven’t already, become a Lia Griffith Annual Member. This gives you access to unlimited SVG downloads!
- Gather tools and materials.
- Score and cut out tropical leaves from various green paper (cutting machine recommended).
- Fold the monstera leaves down the middle along the score line and curl the edges of the leaves under slightly from the middle.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Craft with Confidence!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LG community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia & team