This tropical paper ginger flower is as easy to craft as it is exotic. Designer Meagan has a knack for tropical paper flowers… these are one of our favorites this season. Vibrant color, dramatic texture and jumbo size, these ginger flowers make for a striking and fun summer bouquet. Download our SVG patterns and follow our straightforward tutorial to make your very own today!
- Text Weight Paper – Azalea, Botanic (discontinued), Moss
- Art Marker – Dark Pink RV34
- Lia Griffith Floral Tape — Fern
- 1/8″ Tubing
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the petals according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Color the petals so they are darker towards the tips.
- Curl the petals and the leaf using the edge of a scissors.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and consider becoming a member today! Have questions or feedback for us? Always feel free to reach out – we love hearing from you. Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects… you are our greatest inspiration! Much love ~ Lia & Team