Have Your Cake and Unicorns Too!
Make your cake sparkle from head to toe with this unicorn cake topper and band. It is the perfect addition to any unicorn birthday party. Just gather the materials listed below, follow our super easy steps, close your eyes and make a wish!
We have assembled everything you need to create your own enchanting unicorn celebration. This unicorn cake topper matches perfectly with our other unicorn party crafts. Feel free to coordinate all of these projects to make your party dreams come true. Stay magical crafters!
For more unicorn inspired crafts, click here.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cutting machine (recommended)
- Scissors or craft knife
- Small paintbrush
- White cardstock printer paper
- Recollections “Solar White” cardstock
- Paper-Papers “Pure Silver” cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye “Lovable” cardstock (similar), “Ballerina Pink” & “Moonstone Blue” & “Purple Hearts”(similar)
- Paper Source “Bluebell” & “Plum” text or cardstock
- Tacky Craft Glue
- Pink Colored Pencil – Blick “Blush Pink”
(With cutting machine)
1. Cut out all the pieces for the unicorn and rainbow in colors of your choice.
(Cutting by hand)
1. Print out onto white cardstock and cut out with a craft knife or scissors.
2. Glue unicorn together using tacky craft glue and small paintbrush – glue the body onto the back piece first, and then the mane and tail.
3. Draw on a bit of blush with a pink colored pencil.
4. Glue together the rainbow with the bigger piece on the back. Glue on the clouds on the bottom edges.
5. Glue toothpicks onto the back of the rainbow and unicorn.
Join the Party
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Much love ~ Lia and Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
[…] put up Unicorn Cake Topper with Band gave the impression first on Lia […]