These unicorn horn party hats are a great way to get your party guests involved in the magical fun. With this party accessory, everyone can be a unicorn. It’s a fantastically fun imagination transformation! Just gather the tools and materials and follow along with our easy peasey tutorial below.
We have assembled everything you need to create your own enchanting unicorn celebration. These unicorn horn party hats match perfectly with our unicorn birthday cards, party invitations, wrapping paper, and gift tags. Feel free to coordinate all of these projects to make your party dreams come true. Stay magical crafters!
For more unicorn inspired crafts, click here.
1. Print & cut out pieces using scissors or a craft knife.
2. Roll the horn to form a cone and glue along the tab to secure to opposite side (curling the horn on the edge of a table first will help).
3. Curl the ears to shape and glue to the front of the horn.
4. Hole punch both sides of the horn just behind the ears.
5. Cut length of elastic cording to fit – string into the holes and knot the ends.
Join the Party
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Much love ~ Lia and Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.