As part of our Pacific Coast bouquet for Cricut, this vellum eucalyptus project is delightfully delicate. You’ll love how simple it is to craft this pretty greenery! Make some for your bouquet or to stand all on its own. Made using the all-new Cricut Maker, now available to purchase for just $399.99 — reinvent your world of crafting today! More Pacific Coastal creativity coming your way soon…
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Floral Wire
- Vellum Paper
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the paper according to our template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Start with the top piece of the eucalyptus — glue a wire down the center, beginning at the top.
- Line up the piece of eucalyptus to the top and glue it onto the remaining wire.
- On the wire side of the eucalyptus, make a line of glue from the wire up onto each leaf.
- Glue a second wire onto the bottom of the eucalyptus.
We used Paper Accent’s light green translucent vellum paper. For our floral wire, we use a white 20-gauge from Amazon.
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your Lia Griffith membership today for just $10 a month! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your work for a chance to be featured on our social media — your creativity is our biggest inspiration. Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team