As part of our Pacific Coast bouquet for Cricut, this vellum eucalyptus project is delightfully delicate. You’ll love how simple it is to craft this pretty greenery! Make some for your bouquet or to stand all on its own.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
Tools & Materials
- Cricut Maker (recommended)
- Craft Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered White
- Vellum Paper – Light Green
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the paper according to our template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Start with the top piece of the eucalyptus — glue a wire down the center, beginning at the top.
- Line up the piece of eucalyptus to the top and glue it onto the remaining wire.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your Lia Griffith membership today for just $10 a month! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your work for a chance to be featured on our social media — your creativity is our biggest inspiration. Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team