Whip up some of these whimsical felt trees for a whole forest of winter woodland magic. Add these snow-topped stuffies to your holiday tree or set them up as a whimsical winter scene with a few of our felt gnomes and some felt snowballs. Simply gather the tools and materials below and craft along with our photo tutorial. If using your Cricut Maker, download our SVG patterns. Alternatively, if cutting by hand, download the PDF version.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Wool Blend Felt — Juniper, Moss, Evergreen, and White
- Embroidery Floss in Dark Green (890), Green (3346) and Snow White (3865)
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Sew the side of the felt base, then sew the circle to the bottom. Leave a small opening.
- Fill your tree with polyfill, then sew it shut.
- Sew the sides of the top layers.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Questions? Feedback? Don’t forget to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects – you never fail to inspire us! Happy Holidays, crafters ~ Lia & Team