A Forest of Felt
Whip up some of these whimsical felt trees for a whole forest of winter woodland magic. Add these snow-topped stuffies to your holiday tree or set them up as a whimsical winter scene with a few of our felt gnomes and some felt snowballs. Simply gather the tools and materials below and craft along with our photo tutorial. If using your Cricut Maker, download our SVG patterns. Alternatively, if cutting by hand, download the PDF version.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Sew the side of the felt base, then sew the circle to the bottom. Leave a small opening.
- Fill your tree with poly-fil, then sew it shut.
- Sew the sides of the top layers.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Questions? Feedback? Don’t forget to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects – you never fail to inspire us! Happy Holidays, crafters ~ Lia & Team
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Juniper, Evergreen, Pine, White
- Embroidery Floss – Dark Green (890), Dark Hunter Green (3345), Avocado Green (469), Snow White (3865)
- Stuffy Puff X 2
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member