These cute winter tree cake toppers certainly take the cake! We’ve created both a PDF and SVG cut file version for you to download, cut, and assemble. Head over this way if you are not a member yet!
Our SVG cut file is simple to print and cut on your cutting machine. If you want to cut your tree cake toppers by hand, download and print the template straight onto your chosen card stock and trim with scissors and a craft knife. You can find the exact papers we used listed below. We paired our trees with a white frosted cake to resemble a snow covered forest floor. Perfect for the outdoor lover in your life!
For extra embellishment, wrap a pretty ribbon around your cake and get creative with alternative types of cupcake liners! We got these bark wood cupcake wrappers from a floral store – they are actually meant as small vases!
This tools and materials list uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Shimmer Metallic Paper in Midnight
- Curious Metallic Paper in Botanic
- Shimmer Metallic Paper in Moss
- Cricut Pearl Paper in Forest
- Cut out with the pattern using a cutting machine or scissors. You will need two pieces per tree.
- Fold both pieces in half.
- Apply tacky glue with a small paintbrush along the spine of one. Press and hold to attach to the other.
- Let dry. Top your cake!
More to Explore
For more DIY cake topper creativity, browse our collection here!
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia and share your latest projects with us. Questions? Comments? Reach out anytime! We love hearing from you. Happy haunting ~ Lia & Team