We’ve been expanding our online shop to carry more of the craft supplies we use so you can find them all in one spot! One new addition to our shop is this beautiful wood arch mobile that’s perfect for all of your hanging craft projects. For this month’s holiday collection, you will see how Emily used it to create this winter woodland mobile.
Because the papercut details have quite a few narrow cuts, we recommend using a cutting machine for this DIY craft. Otherwise you can use detail scissors to cut your pieces by hand.
Walking in a Winter Woodland
With its curvy clouds and pointy, snowcapped trees, our winter woodland mobile has a whimsical look to it. In the center of the mobile is a house with some fun holiday details, like a string of lights and a tiny wreath on the front door. While we normally think of mobiles as something to hang over a crib, we think this one would look beautiful as part of your holiday home decor.
You’ll have to show us what you do with your winter woodland mobile, so don’t forget to share photos with us! Post on our crafters community page, use the hashtag #MadeWithLia on Instagram, or email email@example.com.
Skill level: Beginner
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Wood Arch Mobile
- White Embroidery Thread
- Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Gold Pack — Light Gold Shine
- Cardstock — White, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Sage Green, Dark Brown, and Light Brown
How to Make a Winter Woodland Mobile
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Cut out all of the paper pieces using either your cutting machine or detail scissors.
- Start with the 2 large island pieces. One is mirrored and will be the back of the island. For now, lay them side by side.
- Using a glue stick, layer on the light gray rock detail.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Love this winter woodland mobile? Take a look at all of our holiday crafts for more DIY decor ideas!
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.