Let your creativity blossom with this all-new crepe paper flower project — our advanced crepe paper anemone flower. We designed these anemones in a classic black and white, but feel free to explore other colors of crepe. If you’re newer to paper flower making, we have other anemone designs you can start with. Practice our crepe paper anemone or our double-sided crepe paper anemone, then give this more advanced project a try when you’re feeling up for a challenge!
Click here for our beginner’s guide on how to make crepe paper flowers.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper in White + Vanilla
- PaperPapers Metallic Text Weight Paper in Botanic
- Copic Sketch Art Marker in Black (100)
- Green Paper-Covered Floral Wire – 18-Gauge
- Lia Griffith Floral Tape in Green
- 3/4″ Foam Ball
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the paper according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Color both sides of the top of the crepe, then fringe the crepe using your scissors.
- Using the edge of the scissors, curl the fringe.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Love always ~ Lia and Team