Wreath on Earth
This asymmetrical winter wreath is the perfect balance of festive and fashionable. Asymmetry is all the rage in design and apparel these days… Make a stylish statement of your own with a beautiful handcrafted asymmetrical wreath! Gather the supplies listed below and craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial today.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- My Mind’s Eye Cardstock Paper in Parrot and Evergreen
- Copic Sketch Art Markers in Light Mahogany (E07) and Pine Tree Green (G29)
- Winsor & Newton Pigment Maker in White
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18-gauge
- Floral Tape in Brown
- Gold Wire – 26-gauge
- Gold Hoop – 14″
- Faux Berry Sprigs
- Crepe Paper Hellebores (2-3 in Aubergine)
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the paper according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Color the tips of the fir sprigs with the white marker.
- Fold the holly leaves along the score lines and color with the green marker.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today. For a chance to be featured on our social media, remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your finished projects — we can’t wait to see what you create! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
What flower pattern did you use for this wreath?
Hi! The crepe paper hellebores: https://liagriffith.com/crepe-paper-hellebores/