As part of the Ranunculaceae family, late-winter blooming hellebores flowers are a uniquely pretty spectacle. So, we were thrilled to have an opportunity to render them in crepe paper form! Want to craft your own crepe paper Hellebores? Just follow our tutorial below.
Say hello to these stunning and simple-to-craft crepe paper hellebores! Featuring extra fine crepe paper from our online shop in Chiffon, Sangria, Aubergine, Green Tea, and Cypress, we had so much fun designing this colorful palette.
Simply gather the tools and materials below, and craft along with our detailed instructions to bring a few of these beautiful blossoms to life. We’ve even added our helpful “how to use floral tape” video tutorial below to make your crafting experience even easier!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Scissors or Cricut Maker
- Paint Brush
- Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Chiffon, Sangria, Aubergine, Green Tea, and Cypress
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 26-Gauge and 18-Gauge
- PanPastel – Permanent Green Shade and Red Iron Oxide Tint
- Tacky Glue
- Copic Marker – Dark Pink (RV34)
- Floral Tape
How to Make a Crepe Paper Hellebores
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the pattern according to the hellebores template.
- Use tacky glue to attach small crepe strips to both sides of the fringe piece tops. Then let dry.
- Snip a bit off the top of each fringe, and then cut vertical slits
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
We want to hear from you! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of all of your latest work. And always feel free to reach out with any questions or feedback — we take your opinions to heart! Until next time ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.