Joy to the Wreath!
As seen in Better Homes & Gardens, our copper joy holiday wreath is a seasonal stunner. Craft along with our straightforward photo tutorial to make one for yourself! A beautiful and easy way to dress up a door or a mantel. Joy to the wreath!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Craft Scissors or Detail Scissors
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- 1/8″ Copper Tubing
- Mod Podge – Matte
- 14″ Foam Wreath
- Tissue Paper — Dark Green
- Frosted Paper — Lia Griffith Conifer Pack (we chose 3 green shades)
- Card Stock — any green (we chose two different shades)
How to Make a Copper Joy Holiday Wreath
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the leaves according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Cover the foam wreath with tissue paper using Mod Podge and a paint brush.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue the leaves to the foam wreath so that they are all pointing in the same direction.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for more DIY inspiration. To start crafting with us, sign up for your Lia Griffith membership today!
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Share photos of your latest projects using #MadeWithLia for a chance to be featured on our social media. Lots of love ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
Hi, which color paper is used for each type of leaf?
We used Fairway, Botanic, Moss from PaperPapers.com 🙂
[…] Crafty with a Joyful Message by Lia Griffith […]
Hi, I can’t find the leaves template in the pdf file. Please help. Thanks.
Thanks for letting me know! The correct PDF has been uploaded to the post.
So beautiful!! Around how many of each leaf did you cut? Thanks!
Around 100 of each 🙂
I love this wreath! Where can I purchase the tubing? I made the Holiday wire gift tags and leaf necklace last year and gave them as gifts…so much fun…everyone loved them. Can’t wait to make this wreath.
Awesome! They’re such fun gifts, I’m happy to hear everyone loved them. This is the 1/8″ copper tubing we bought.