Joy to the Wreath!
As seen in Better Homes & Gardens, our copper joy holiday wreath is a seasonal stunner. Craft along with our straightforward photo tutorial to make one for yourself! A beautiful and easy way to dress up a door or a mantel. Joy to the wreath!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Craft Scissors or Detail Scissors
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- 1/8″ Copper Tubing
- Mod Podge – Matte
- 14″ Foam Wreath
- Tissue Paper — Dark Green
- Frosted Paper — Lia Griffith Conifer Pack (we chose 3 green shades)
- Card Stock — any green (we chose two different shades)
How to Make a Copper Joy Holiday Wreath
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the leaves according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Cover the foam wreath with tissue paper using Mod Podge and a paint brush.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue the leaves to the foam wreath so that they are all pointing in the same direction.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Share photos of your latest projects using #MadeWithLia for a chance to be featured on our social media. Lots of love ~ Lia & Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.