As seen in Better Homes & Gardens, our copper joy holiday wreath is a seasonal stunner. Craft along with our straightforward photo tutorial to make one for yourself! A beautiful and easy way to dress up a door or a mantel. Joy to the wreath!
Tools & Materials
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- 1/8” Copper Tubing
- Mod Podge
- Foam Wreath – 14”
- Tissue Paper – Evergreen
- Cutting Machine or Scissors
- Metallic Paper – Fairway, Botanic, Moss
- Card Stock – Pine, Forest
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the leaves according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Cover the foam wreath with tissue paper using Mod Podge and a paint brush.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue the leaves to the foam wreath so that they are all pointing in the same direction.
- Following the template, form the word joy out of the copper tubing. Leave 2” of tubing on both ends of the word.
- Push both ends of the tubing into the foam wreath to hold the word joy in the center.
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Share photos of your latest projects using #MadeWithLia for a chance to be featured on our social media. Lots of love ~ Lia & Team