Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
It’s crafted in the stars… you were born to make this project! Our copper wire star wreath is simply stunning and will take you no time at all to create. Simply gather the tools and materials from below, and craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial. With this project, a star is born!
- Paper Source Text Weight Paper in Sage
- Paper and More Vellum Paper in Pastel Green
- 1/8” Copper Tubing
- 36-Gauge Copper Wire
- White Berry Branches
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the paper according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Using the star template, bend the copper tubing into the star shape.
- Bend a loop at the top of the star.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Strut Your Stuff!
Show us what you’re crafting! Use #MadeWithLia and share photos of all of your latest work — you never fails to inspire us!
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member