It’s crafted in the stars… you were born to make this project! Our copper wire star wreath is simply stunning and will take you no time at all to create. Simply gather the tools and materials from below, and craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial. With this project, a star is born!
- Paper Source Text Weight Paper in Sage
- Paper and More Vellum Paper in Pastel Green
- 1/8” Copper Tubing
- 36-Gauge Copper Wire
- White Berry Branches
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the paper according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Using the star template, bend the copper tubing into the star shape.
- Bend a loop at the top of the star.
- Cut off the extra tubing so the two ends meet up.
- Wrap the tubing with copper wire to hold the two ends together.
- Gather the pieces you would like to add to the star. We included crepe paper ranunculus flowers in our arrangement.
- Arrange the eucalyptus and berry branches, and hold them together with the copper wire.
- Glue the flowers and the seeded eucalyptus to the arrangement.
- Attach the arrangement to the star using the copper wire and hot glue.
Strut Your Stuff!
Show us what you’re crafting! Use #MadeWithLia and share photos of all of your latest work — you never fails to inspire us!