We have been having so much fun with our new craft supplies! Last month we used our new cotton spun paper balls to make some cute pumpkin decor. And now this month, Meagan has created these cotton spun ball star ornaments for our holiday craft collection.
This is a quick and easy project that kids can help assemble. Plus they will look so cute on your Christmas tree (or even a kid’s Christmas tree).
Align your stars
Stars are one of our favorite things to craft. They’re a simple design that you can recreate in different ways. And they work for so many holidays and other events. To make these cotton spun ball star ornaments, you will create five loops and glue them together to create your star shape. Just download our photo tutorial below to see all 10 steps!
When you’re done crafting your star ornaments, we’d love to see how you decorate with them for the holiday season. Be sure to share photos on Instagram and tag #MadeWithLia. Or you can always post pictures to our Facebook page for members.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cotton Spun Paper Balls — 10mm or 12mm (or both!)
- 24-Gauge White Paper-Covered Wire
- Bind Wire – Natural
How to Make Cotton Spun Ball Star Ornaments
- Gather the craft tools and materials you need from our list above.
- Push a hole through 35 cotton spun paper balls using the needle nose tweezers.
- String seven cotton spun paper balls onto a white wire.
- Use pliers to bring the two wire ends together and twist to hold.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.