Another member request! Designed by Meagan, this crepe paper blueberry branch makes such beautiful home decor. Create a single branch to display in a vase, or make multiple branches to use in your crepe paper flower arrangements.
Since there are a lot of pieces to cut out, we recommend using a cutting machine. But you can always cut by hand if you wish!
Craft a berry beautiful branch
We love making our own branch decor and think it’s an essential skill to learn if you love to make crepe paper flowers and greenery. One thing we always strive for is to make our branches look as realistic as possible — almost as if they are growing real fruit or blossoms. This is why Meagan chose to vary the color of her blueberries. Of course you can always choose to make yours all one color and it will still look stunning!
Due to the small pieces and intricate gluing involved for this crepe paper blueberry branch, we are calling this an intermediate craft project. Just follow our tutorial below and be sure to reach out if you have any questions.
Skill level: Intermediate
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Cricut Maker 3 or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Fern and Juniper
- Floral Tape — Bark
- Floral Tape — Fern (lightest green)
- 10mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- 12mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- 15 mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- Bind Wire – Natural
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered White
- Floral Wire – 18-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- Blick Studio Brush Markers — Cornflower Blue (561), Brick Red (033), and Carnation Pink (121)
How to Make a Crepe Paper Blueberry Branch
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Cut crepe paper according to template using scissors or a cutting machine
- Color half of the blueberry pieces with the blue marker; color 1/4th with the brick marker and leave 1/4th uncolored.
- Glue the circular blueberry piece to the top of the corresponding ball size.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.