A stunning new crepe paper flower masterpiece you’ll fall in love with… Our crepe paper camellia is a project made in paper crafting heaven! Featuring our double-sided crepe from our online shop in Strawberry + Tulip and Ferns + Moss, the two-toned nature of these blooms make for an extra artful appearance. We paired our finished camellia flowers and buds with some real fresh greens which bring these blooms to life.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper – Strawberry + Tulip Pink, Ferns + Moss
- Floral Wire – 18-gauge and 20-gauge
- Floral Tape — Bark
- Gloss Mod Podge
- 16mm Wooden Bead or 15 mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the crepe paper according to template notes using scissors or the Cricut Maker.
- Glue the bead to the 18-gauge floral wire.
- Cup the petals then curl the tops out using your fingers.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Join the crepe paper revival! Craft a whole garden of crepe paper flowers with hundreds of other projects… Browse here.
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Much love ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.