Transform your home into a spookier space with our crepe paper crow feather wreath. Wreaths are a wonderful way to signify the turn of the seasons — this wreath is a perfect way to say hello to Halloweentime! We cut our feathers on the all-new Cricut Maker, which cuts crepe like a charm, but feel free to cut using a pair of scissors instead. Simply download, cut according to your preference and assemble. For extra freaky flair, make a few of our Needle Felted Ravens to compliment your wreath. We think you’ll go caw-razy over this crafty combo!
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Scissors or Cutting Machine
- Single-Sided Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Black and Silver
- White Paper-Covered Floral Wire – 18-gauge
- Embroidery Hoop
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out your crepe paper according to the template.
- Glue two pieces together to make a feather with 18-gauge floral wire in between.
- Cover the embroidery hoop with black crepe paper, then arrange and glue your feathers.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership to take your crafting to the next level! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects — your creativity never fails to inspire us. Happy haunting ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.