Mum’s the Word
Get creative with crepe this fall season! Our stunning crepe paper mum flower is a work of art… and so simple to craft. We’ve created both PDF and SVG cut files for you to choose from, depending on your cutting tool of choice. Simply gather the supplies listed below, download the pattern and follow along with our step-by-step instructions. Say hello to autumn!
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Scissors or Cutting Machine
- Heavy Crepe Paper – Pine, Pistachio, Bordeaux
- Green Paper-Covered Floral Wire – 22-gauge, 26-gauge
- Floral Tape
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the crepe paper according to the pattern.
- Curl each petal with the grain. Stretch the centers of your petals.
- Glue the center fringe, followed by the smallest petals, around 22-gauge floral wire.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
Become a Member!
Sign up for your Lia Griffith membership to start crafting with us today! For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects, and always feel free to reach out with your questions and feedback! Until next time ~ Lia & Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.