We’re Very Frond of You
These crepe paper palm fronds look and feel crazy real! Our Maker, Meagan has just discovered a new technique that is changing the paper flower game. We’ll share it with you in this project so you can take your crafts to the next level. Incorporate these palm fronds with your favorite tropical flowers for an amazingly realistic display. Everything you need is listed below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
Crafting tip: If you want to use your Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4, you will need to cut the leaves first and then apply Mod Podge to each leaf.
- Double Sided Crepe Paper – Lia Griffith “Ferns + Moss”
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18 Gauge
- Floral Tape – Lia Griffith “Moss”
- Mod Podge
- Gather the tools and materials. Then download the template below.
- Paint both sides of the crepe paper with Mod Podge; you will need about 18” of crepe paper. Note: If using a cutting machine, you will need to cut first and then apply Mod Podge to each leaf.
- Allow the mod podge to dry completely, then cut the crepe paper according to the pattern notes.
- Fold each leaf in half.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia . We love seeing the creative magic you conjure so strut your stuff and flaunt those project photos for all to see — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
We’re here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team