We never tire of coming up with gorgeous new peony projects! Such a gorgeous flower… we’re in love with their beautiful shapes and vibrant colors. Introducing our latest peony, perfect for the change of seasons — our crepe paper peony for fall.
Gather the supplies listed here, download your peony template below, and craft along with our simple step-by-step photo tutorial to make some paper magic! If you’re using a cutting machine, we have an SVG file for this crepe paper peony. Or you can download the PDF template if you’re using scissors.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper in Cranberry
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper in Ferns + Moss
- Floristic Crepe Paper in Goldenrod
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18-Gauge
- Green Floral Tape
- Flower Stamen
- 1″ Foam Ball
- Gather the tools and materials listed above. Then download your crepe paper peony template below.
- Cut the crepe paper according to the pattern notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Carve the foam ball so one side is flat, then carve out the center making a 1/2″ hole.
- Using your fingers to twist each fringe of the yellow crepe paper.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
You can also sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership to start crafting with us today! Already a member? Use #MadeWithLia and share some of your latest projects with us. After all, you are our greatest inspiration! Much love ~ Lia & team