More gorgeous paper flowers made simple! Designer Jessica did a beautiful job creating these crepe paper potted petunias. Like all of our paper flower projects, it will take you very little effort nor time to bring these beautiful buds to life. Adorn a vase with a bouquet or surprise a friend with a few! These delicate petunias are sure to brighten everyone’s days.
Tools & Materials
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – White, Cypress, Sangria
- 20-Gauge Floral Wire
- White Craft Glue
- Floral Tape — Fern
- Art Markers
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut paper according to the template and cut two 9” pieces of floral wire.
- To create the leaves: poke wire in the middle fold of a leaf pair, attach with hot glue, wrap floral wire down the wire, and shape the leaf.
- Draw a line down the middle of the petal with the purple marker and color the top half of the stamen piece with yellow marker.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Tips & Sources
A hot glue gun can be substituted for craft glue; however, if using craft glue, make sure to give extra time in the drying process. For our art markers, we used Copic Markers V09, RV69, and Y15. For crepe paper, we used our Sangria, Cypress, and White, but feel free to play around with other colors to give your petunias a personal touch!
More to Explore
Loved making these pretty petunias? We have many other crepe paper flower patterns just waiting for you to craft!
Look us up on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter or get even more creative and sign up for a membership. We love your feedback – always feel free to send us your questions or commentary. And remember to use #LoveLia when sharing photos of your final projects – it’s fun for us to see your creativity in action! Until next time ~Lia & Team