We love how delicate and detailed lace bunting and crochet bunting look. However, it does involve some skill! So we are bypassing the time it takes to learn these techniques and showing you a much faster way to make this beautiful felt bunting.
Due to the intricate design of this pattern, you will need a Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 for this DIY project. Check out our supplies list below, then download our SVG cut file and tutorial to start crafting!
It’s all in the details
Our crochet- and lace-inspired felt bunting would make such pretty decor for both a casual, outdoor party as well as something more elegant, like a wedding. Depending on how you want to use it, you can either dress it down or up with the other decor you use for your celebration. For example, you could make these papercut lacy lanterns to go along with this felt bunting for something more fancy. Or you could make this felt ball garland for a more laidback event.
Skill level: Beginner
Stitches used: Running stitch. Need more guidance on this stitch? Check out our free embroidery guide.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- Clover Embroidery Needles
- Lia Griffith Wool Blend Felt — Cotton
How to Make Felt Bunting
- Gather your craft tools and materials from the list above. You can always choose a different color of felt, if you like.
- Download the SVG file below to use with your cutting machine.
- Cut out felt according to pattern. Note: We do not have a printable template for this one due to the small, intricate cuts.
- Use a running stitch through the center of each scallop to thread the bunting.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Want more ideas like this one? Check out our styled parties section, or browse our DIY wedding decor. If you enjoy working with felt, you can find all of our felt crafts here.
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.